Thursday 23 March 2017

Westminster - We are not afraid

I was sitting in Paris yesterday watching events unfold at home. It was hard to concentrate on the work I was supposed to be doing. I called my daughter to check she was nowhere near. Thankfully she was safely at home studying and not trying to change trains at Westminster, as she usually does twice daily.

I am deeply saddened that my city has been attacked yet again by a crazy person intent on causing chaos and mayhem. What is the point? Really? It is incomprehensible.

I am immensely proud of our security and emergency services, swift in response and ultra efficient. That should make us all feel as safe as it is possible to be.

My thoughts are with those who have been injured, and the families and friends of those killed.

If a blog post can be a minute's silence, consider this my mark of respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment